- Forklift equivalent to an MOT for cars.
- The Thorough Examination is required as soon as the truck is twelve months or six months old if the truck has an attachment.
- It has been a legal requirement since 1998 to ensure all fork trucks have a Thorough Examination carried out on them.
- Failure to have a thorough examination on your fork truck can lead to prosecution and may also leave your insurance invalid.
- We have fully qualified engineers who can carry out TE’s onsite or at our Newtonabbey premises.
- Servicing is based at our work shop in Newtonabbey and we also have ten mobile engineers covering all of Northern Ireland.
- Onsite preventative maintenance available.
- Major overhaul work carried out.
Pallet Truck Service
- Same day pallet truck service.
- Pallet Truck refurbishment available.
- Onsite repairs carried out.
Battery & Charger Service
- Completed on or off site by our manufacturer trained engineers.
- Traction battery service and installation offered from one cell to a complete battery.
- Charger repair, maintenance, retrofit and installation offered.
- Extended warranty terms on battery and charger packages offered.