Mora Carrelli Elevatori
“one-of-a-kind” technology and performance
Mora S.p.A, was established in 1972 producing hydrostatic fork lifts with diesel engines; in 1976 the first range of electric machines were manufactured. Over the years the company has grown to become a leading supplier of heavy forklift trucks, providing innovative solutions worldwide.
Personalisation and custom features are the strong point of the Mora product range. Years of experience acquired in a number of different industrial sectors have produced the flexibility needed to present solutions able to adapt and satisfy the most disparate requirements of individual customers, both in terms of performance and configuration, making it possible to optimise production processes.
Mora have the know how to engineer a truck for any industry sector and there are no limits to applications and lifting capacities, with models reaching up to 25 tonnes.
Ongoing research aimed at rationalizing space has made Mora fork-lift trucks the right answer to any lifting problem, combining high capacities with reduced dimensions. View the MORA specialist solutions brochure here
Here are just a small selection of industry sectors that you will find MORA lift trucks working in:
- Wood industry (handling of chipboard, plywood, panels in general)
- Paper (handling of paper rolls, handling packs of paper)
- Aluminium production and processing (handling coils and aluminium plates)
- Steel production and processing (handling reels, coils and steel plates)
- Foundries (aluminium and steel) (handling moulds in the melting and storage areas)
- Automotive (cars and trucks, handling moulds and warehouse handling, raw materials and engines, press line support)
- Industrial transporters and movers (warehouse handling, handling machinery to be moved)
- Heavy industry in general (handling and storage)
- Beverage production and distribution industry (handling containers, moving the finished “palletized” products)
- Fork-lift trucks and self-propelled aerial platform rental
- Household appliance manufacturing industry
- Ports and freight terminals
Mora Fork-Lift Trucks – the company: Tradition and Research
Mora S.p.A. was established in 1972 as a manufacturer of hydrostatic fork-lift trucks with diesel engines. In 1976, the first series of electrical vehicles were produced with lifting capacities of up to 3.5 t.
Today Mora S.p.A. find themselves among the suppliers of some of the largest industrial groups in the world, with innovative optimised handling solutions.
W Hall - The Forklift Centre are the exclusive UK dealer for Mora and offer the full range of Mora heavy forklifts. If you are currently searching for a large compact lift truck or have a unique application that requires a special build why not consider the Mora alternative?
To find out more call a member of our team on 028 9084 1444 or contact us here